Long lunch private Canberra winery tour and 2-course lunch
Private luxury food and winery tour - 5-6 hours
10% off weekday wine tours during spring
Use the discount code 'SPRINGWINES' during the checkout process.
Limited time only. For full promotion details.
Long lunch winery tours depart at your choice of Canberra location around 10.30am on Thursday - Sunday.
All our tours are private small group winery tours for a minimum of 2 to a maxmimum of 11 guests. We don't mix groups.
Out of respect to the wineries and their guests, we won't be accepting bookings for hens and bucks parties.
Feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss your event before booking.
- Minimum 2 guests - $400 per person
- 3 guests - $350 per person
- 4-5 guests - $325 per person
- 6-8 guests - $275 per person
- 9 guests - $265 per person
- 10-11 guests - $250 per person
- There is a 10% surcharge applied on Sundays
We accept card payment securely via our online booking system. There are two options available when booking your to secure a tour date:
- Pay the full amount up front
- Pay $200 deposit with full balance due 1 week before tour
Tours cancelled with less than 21 days notice will forfeit their deposit. View our full cancellation policy.
Your tour will include:
The long lunch private Canberra winery tour runs for around 5-6 hours. You will visit three local Canberra wineries for wine tasting, most of which you will be talking with the owners and winemakers directly at the cellar door, as well as a 2-course lunch with wine. Your tour price includes all transport, wine tastings and 2-course lunch at one of the vineyards.
- Visits to three local Canberra wineries including wine tasting
- 2-course restaurant lunch at a vineyard (vegetarian, vegan and gluten free available)
- Transport in clean and modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Pickup and dropoff to your choice of location in the Canberra region
- Friendly, professional and Canberra wine obsessed tour guide and driver
- Cold drinks available in the vehicle
Please note, the Jaguar is no longer available for tours. From April 1, our Land Rover Discovery will no longer be used for tours.
Sample itinerary for the long lunch private Canberra winery tour
This is a example of the tour itinerary only and will change based on which day is booked and availability. Each tour itinary is customised to your preference in wine and wineries plus our up to date knowledge of which wines are available and drinking well.
- 10.30am - Depart Canberra pickup location of your choice
- 11.00am - Brindabella Hills wine tasting and 2 course lunch with paired wines
- 1.30pm - McKellar Ridge wine tasting
- 2.30pm - Eden Road wine tasting
- 4.00pm - Arrive back in Canberra
All our tours are private tours. You will not be mixed with other groups. We always try to tailor tours to include wineries you would like to try, or we can create a tour tailored to a specific type of wine you prefer. Just let us know during the booking process what your preferences are if you have any.