Half-day Canberra winery tour - Petit tour du vin
Private half-day (4 hours) Canberra winery tour and lunch
10% off weekday wine tours during spring
Use the discount code 'SPRINGWINES' during the checkout process.
Limited time only. For full promotion details.
Half-day winery tours depart from your choice of location at 11:00am, available 7 days a week.
All our tours are private small group winery tours for a minimum of 2 to a maxmimum of 11 guests. We don't mix groups.
Out of respect to the wineries and their guests, we won't be accepting bookings for hens and bucks parties.
Feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss your event before booking.
- Minimum 2 guests - $300 per person
- 3 guests - $250 per person
- 4-5 guests - $225 per person
- 6-8 guests - $200 per person
- 9 guests - $187.50 per person
- 10-11 guests - $175 per person
- There is a 10% surcharge applied on Sundays
We accept card payment securely via our online booking system. There are two options available when booking your to secure a tour date:
- Pay the full amount up front
- Pay $200 deposit with full balance due 1 week before tour
Tours cancelled with less than 21 days notice will forfeit their deposit. View our full cancellation policy.
Your tour will include:
Short on time or just looking for a quick dip into the Canberra wine region? Our Petit tour du vin half-day Canberra boutique winery tours run for around 4 hours and visit three award winning local wineries. Plus, the tour price includes all transport, wine tasting and a quick lunch at one of the vineyards.
- Visits to three celebrated and award winning Canberra wineries including wine tasting
- Wood fire pizza lunch at Four Winds Winery cellar door (vegetarian and gluten free available)
- Transport in clean and modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Pickup and dropoff to your choice of location in the Canberra region
- Friendly, professional and Canberra wine obsessed tour guide and driver
- Refrigerated cold drinks available in the vehicle
Please note, the Jaguar is no longer available for tours. From April 1, our Land Rover Discovery will no longer be used for tours.
Sample itinerary for the half-day Canberra winery tour
This is a example of the tour itinerary only and will change based on which day is booked and availability. Each tour itinary is customised to your preference in wine and wineries plus our up to date knowledge of which wines are available and drinking well.
- 11.00am - Depart your choice of location in the Canberra region
- 11.30am - Four winds wine tasting and wood fire pizza lunch
- 12.30pm - McKellar ridge wine tasting
- 1.30pm - Gallagher Wines wine tasting with matching house made cheese and pickles
- Arrive back in Canberra 3.00pm
All our tours are private tours. You won't be mixed with other groups. We can always try to tailor tours to include wineries you would like to visit, or we can create a tour tailored to a specific type of wine you prefer. Just let us know during the booking process what your preferences are if you have any.