Canberra winery and truffle tour
Private 6-hour Canberra winery tour including a Truffle Farm truffle hunt and wood-fire pizza lunch.
The Truffle Farm has requested those residents currently effected by NSW lockdowns wait until restrictions end before booking.
Join the adorable truffle dog team for an interactive, truffle hunt. This is followed by a tour of 3 celebrated Canberra wineries and a wood-fire pizza lunch.
The truffle season on runs throughout winter. These truffle hunt experiences sell out far in advance.
Truffle hunt and wine tours depart your choice of location in the Canberra region around 9.30am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Minimum 2 guests - $350 per person
- 3-4 guests - $300 per person
- 5-6 guests - $250 per person
- Groups larger than 6, please contact us for a custom quote
There is a 10% surcharge applied on Sundays.
About the truffle hunt
Rug up and join us on a truffle hunt. Learn about the history of the the farm and their journey to becoming one of Australia's most successful trufferies. Watch the truffle dogs in action and learn how to harvest and handle the truffles before they make their way to market and to being served at Australia's best restaurants. At the conclusion of the hunt you will receive your own taste of truffle.
To learn more about the Truffle Hunt visit The Truffle Farm
Your tour will include:
- Truffle dog truffle hunt
- Taste of truffle
- Wood-fire pizza lunch (gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options available)
- 3 wine tasting stops at cellar doors in the Canberra wine region
- Transport in our luxury, air-conditioned and 5-star safety rated Land Rover Discovery or Jaguar XE for smaller groups
- Pickup and dropoff to your choice of location in the Canberra region
- Friendly, professional and Canberra food and wine obsessed tour guide and driver
- Refrigerated cold drinks available in the vehicle
Sample itinerary for
- 9.30am - Depart your choice of location in the Canberra region
- 10.00am - Truffle Farm truffle hunt
- 12.00pm - Four winds winery for wine tasting and wood-fire pizza lunch
- 1.00pm - McKellar Ridge wine tasting
- 2.15pm - Gallagher Wines wine tasting with matching house made cheese and pickles
- Arrive back in Canberra 3.30pm
All our tours are private tours. You won't be mixed with other groups. However, the experience at the Truffle farm is mixed with other guests. We can always try to tailor tours to include wineries you would like to visit, or we can create a tour tailored to a specific type of wine you prefer. Just let us know during the booking process what your preferences are if you have any.
Upgrade to a 6 course truffle degustation lunch
If you would like to upgrade your truffle tour package to include a 6 course truffle degustation lunch by celebrated 2 hat chef Damian Brabender, you can book our ultimate Canberra winery and truffle tour.Learn more