The ultimate Canberra winery and truffle tour
Private full-day gourmet Canberra winery tour including a Truffle Farm truffle hunt and truffle degustation lunch.
Join the adorable truffle dog team for an interactive, truffle hunt followed by a decadent, six-course, truffle degustation lunch. This is followed by a tour of 3 celebrated Canberra wineries.
The truffle season on runs throughout winter. These gourmet experiences sell out far in advance.
Truffle hunt and wine tours depart at either 9am Saturday and Sunday only.
- Minimum 2 guests - $550 per person
- 3-4 guests - $500 per person
- 5-6 guests - $475 per person
- 7-8 guests - $450 per person
- 9 guests - $425 per person
- 10-11 guests - $400 per person
- There is a 10% surcharge applied on Sundays
About the truffle hunt and degustation lunch
Join Jayson and Australia's best truffle dog team on an exhilarating truffle hunt experience. Jayson will expertly guide you through everything you've ever wanted to know about truffles. Feel the rush of excitement as you join the hunt for the elusive black truffle through the forest of 6,000 oak and hazelnut trees.
Once the perfect truffle is found, we head back to the warmth of the truffle shed for a six-course degustation. The truffle dishes are prepared in front of you while teaching you all the secrets to using truffles at home. Sit back and enjoy the dishes or get up and get involved in this interactive and entertaining event.
To learn more about the Truffle Hunt visit The Truffle Farm
Your tour will include:
- Truffle dog truffle hunt
- Demonstrations on how to best use truffles in cooking
- 6 course truffle inspired degustation lunch
- 3 wine tasting stops at cellar doors in the Canberra wine region
- Transport in clean and modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Pickup and drop-off to your choice of location in the Canberra region
- Friendly, professional and Canberra food and wine obsessed tour guide and driver
- Refrigerated cold drinks available in the vehicle
We accept card payment securely via our online booking system. There are two options available when booking your to secure a tour date:
- Pay the full amount up front
- Pay $225 per person deposit with full balance due 1 week before tour
This event has a unique cancellation policy. View the cancellation policy details are listed below.
Sample itinerary for
- 9.00am - Depart your choice of location in the Canberra region
- 9.30am - Truffle Farm truffle introduction
- 10.00am - Truffle hunt with the truffle dog team
- 11.00am - Truffle degustation lunch and wine
- 1.30pm - Mckellar Ridge wine tasting and winery tour
- 2.30pm - Gallagher Wines wine tasting with matching house made cheese and pickles
- 3.30pm - Brindabella Hills wine tasting
- Arrive back in Canberra 5.00pm
This is a partner product and tour purchase is bound by the cancellation policies of The Truffle Farm.
Guests may request a change of date after they have made a booking. This is based on the availability of tickets on the preferred date. All changes incur an AUD $25 booking fee. This request must be made 21 days prior to the original booking date.
Tickets to this event are non-refundable.
If you cancel this booking The Truffle Farm will charge VAN DU VIN $225 per person. A fee of $225 will be passed on to any VAN DU VIN customer tour bookings seeking a refund as well as any standard VAN DU VIN cancellation fees.
Tours cancelled with less than 21 days notice will also forfeit their deposit. View our full cancellation policy.
Short on time?
Our truffle hunt and winery tour package is perfect if you have a little less time available. Inlcludes a truffle hunt, taste of truffle, truffle wood-fire pizza lunch and 3 wine tasting stops.Learn more