Full-day private Canberra winery tour - Tour du vin
Private full-day Canberra winery tour - 7 hours
Full-day Canberra winery tours depart from your choice of location around 10.30am Thursday - Monday.
- Minimum 2 guests - $325 per person
- 3-4 guests - $275 per person
- 5-6 guests - $250 per person
- Groups larger than 6, please contact us for a custom quote
- There is a 10% surcharge applied on Sundays
Tour du vin full-day Canberra winery tours run for 7 hours. You will visit five local Canberra wineries, most of which you will be talking with the owners and winemakers directly at the cellar door. Your tour price includes all transport, wine tastings and lunch at one of the vineyards.
Our Canberra winery tours usually take place in the beautiful Murrumbateman wine region, but also include Lake george wineries on request.
Your tour will include:
- Visits to five local Canberra wineries including wine tasting
- Wood fire pizza lunch at Four Winds Winery cellar door (vegetarian, vegan and gluten free available)
- Transport in our luxury, air-conditioned and 5-star safety rated Land Rover Discovery or Jaguar XE for smaller groups
- Pickup and dropoff to your choice of location in the Canberra region
- Friendly, professional and Canberra wine obsessed tour guide and driver
- Refrigerated cold drinks available in the vehicle
Sample itinerary for the Tour du vin - full-day Canberra winery tour
- 10.30am - Depart Canberra pickup location
- 11.15am - Gallagher wines for wine tasting with home made cheeese and pickle pairings
- 12.30pm - Four winds wine tasting and wood fire pizza lunch
- 2.00pm - Clonakilla wine tasting
- 2.45pm - Eden Road wine tasting
- 3.30pm - McKellar ridge wine tasting
- Arrive back in Canberra 5pm
All our tours are private tours. We can always try to tailor tours to include wineries you would like to try, or we can create a tour tailored to a specific type of wine you prefer. Just let us know during the booking process what your preferences are if you have any.