Full-day private Canberra winery tour – Tour du vin
Private full-day Canberra winery tour – 7 hours
10% off weekday wine tours during summer
Use the discount code ‘SUMMERWINES‘ during the checkout process.
Full-day Canberra winery tours depart from your choice of location around 10.30am Wednesday – Monday.
All our tours are private small group winery tours for a minimum of 2 to a maxmimum of 11 guests. We don’t mix groups.
Out of respect to the wineries and their guests, we won’t be accepting bookings for hens and bucks parties.
Feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss your event before booking.
- Minimum 2 guests – $375 per person
- 3 guests – $325 per person
- 4-5 guests – $275 per person
- 6-8 guests – $250 per person
- 9 guests – $240 per person
- 10-11 guests – $225 per person
- There is a 10% surcharge applied on Sundays
We accept card payment securely via our online booking system. There are two options available when booking your to secure a tour date:
- Pay the full amount up front
- Pay $200 deposit with full balance due 2 weeks before tour
Tours cancelled with less than 21 days notice will forfeit their deposit. View our full cancellation policy.
Your tour will include:
Tour du vin full-day Canberra winery tours run for 7 hours. You will visit five local Canberra wineries, most of which you will be talking with the owners and winemakers directly at the cellar door. Your tour price includes all transport, wine tastings and lunch at one of the vineyards.
Our Canberra winery tours usually take place in the beautiful Murrumbateman wine region, but also include Lake george wineries on request.
- Visits to five local Canberra wineries including wine tasting.
- Wood fire pizza lunch at Four Winds Winery cellar door (vegetarian, vegan and gluten free available).
- Transport in clean and modern air-conditioned vehicles.
- Pickup and dropoff to your choice of location in the Canberra region.
- Friendly, professional and Canberra wine obsessed tour guide and driver.
- Refrigerated cold drinks available in the vehicle.
Please note, the Jaguar is no longer available for tours. From April 1, our Land Rover Discovery will no longer be used for tours.
Sample itinerary for the Tour du vin – full-day Canberra winery tour
This is a example of the tour itinerary only and will change based on which day is booked and availability. Each tour itinary is customised to your preference in wine and wineries plus our up to date knowledge of which wines are available and drinking well.
- 10.30am – Depart Canberra pickup location
- 11.15am – Gallagher wines for wine tasting with home made cheeese and pickle pairings
- 12.30pm – Four winds wine and wood fire pizza lunch
- 1.30pm – McKellar ridge wine tasting
- 2.30pm – Eden Road wine tasting
- 3.30pm – Shaw wine tasting
- 5.15pm – Arrive back in Canberra
All our tours are private tours. We can always try to tailor tours to include wineries you would like to try, or we can create a tour tailored to a specific type of wine you prefer. Just let us know during the booking process what your preferences are if you have any.